I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waiting on AF...

Just waiting around for AF to show up so we can get this show on the road!!

I have been crampy yesterday and today, so I hope she shows up soon!!

I figure if she shows up today my day 3 testing will be Thursday morning, hopefully we can schedule the cyst aspiration that I know I am going to have to have either Friday or Saturday so I can feel up to do thanksgiving Dinners on Sunday and Monday with our families.

I should know better then to count on this witch for doing things that work for me....

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

just catching up on your blog as i've been absent lately... but sounds like we're cycling together! AF came for me on the 7th. hope this is our turn!