I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 3 of the stims

I am on day 3 of Gonal F and Repronex and the nausea has decided to kick it up a notch.

I am also feeling very light headed, kinda like I am walking around in a fog,

I have decided to work all weekend, for a couple of reasons.  One,  my husband is working nights so I would just be at home sitting on the couch trying to be quiet.  Two, I am a little behind at work and by working 2 days over the weekend, it is like working 4 regular days, I get so much done when no one is around!!

So I have the tunes cranked up and I am ready to rock and roll!!!

No comments: