I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 4 of stims

I am starting to drag a little bit, I did not want to get out of bed this morning but  I knew I had to.

This hit me last time, this hazy fog has settled in my head,

I just need to stay focused and make it through!!

two more days until my first Blood work and ultrasound appointment.

2 comments:

Haidee said...

Only 2 more days! How exciting! Best of luck for your first ultrasound :-) I hope you have a great number of follies!

Kathleen said...

excited to see how things are going w/ the stims! eyes on the prize, right?