I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It is Saturday

and I am at work and it is not even 7 a.m. yet!!

Okay I had to come into work today and while I was lying in bed staring at the clock at 5:45 a.m. I decided I couldn't take it any more and I got up to leave for work.

I have tons to do so I am hoping I can focus until the clinic calls to update us on the Embryos

They are still not named yet, but we are working on it.

No comments: