I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

In a puddle

Hormones + the movie The Blind Side = one tear filled morning.

We are doing one more day of stims. My follicles are growing so it looks like the retrevial will be on wednesday

I am feeling pretty crappy. Bloated, nausous, and fuzzy brained.

I am going to have to go to work tomorrow. So I am just trying to rest up and save my brain cells for tomorrow.

I am a pretty bad iclw'er. I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Relax and rest. It's OK. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for ICLW to tell you that WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! Rest up and good luck at the retrieval!

Anonymous said...

Don't be sorry! If anyone understands, we do! Hope you get to trigger soon!

Kate said...

I totally agree with the ladies above! Most of us have been there and remember those feelings exactly. I usually think the one good thing about all of this is you actually get an excuse to completely veg out guilt free. Hope you can enjoy it!