I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
We got...
5.
Not my goal
Now we have to pray they are all mature and fertilize
I know when you set yourself a goal for more than what you get, you feel a little disappointed. But 5 is a really great number, and I hope to heck that all mature and fertilize!!
9 comments:
Yeah!!!! Praying hard for a great fert report. Take care of you today. Rest, relax and breathe.
Five is a great number! Keep us posted!
Wishing you luck!!
5 is 5 more than 0! That's great! Fingers crossed for you!
Fingers crossed and thinking of you!
I know when you set yourself a goal for more than what you get, you feel a little disappointed. But 5 is a really great number, and I hope to heck that all mature and fertilize!!
5 is good! Now, here's hoping they are all great quality and fertilise! Good luck hon! Rest up and I can't wait to hear the good news!
5 is still plenty! I had 5 last time and got two killer embryos! It can happen.
I am sending lots of maturing and fertilizing thoughts to your 5 eggs!
Post a Comment