I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Started the Stim

Yesterday's Cyst Aspiration went really well.  They actually got a good amount of drugs on board so it wasn't too bad,  DH is going to remember that for the Retervial. 

I started on the Gonal F and Repornex this morning. 

Today I have a sinus headache, it is killing me.  Things are still clear and not green which is good, I just wish my head would stop pounding!!!

3 comments:

MelissaP05 said...

Glad the aspiration went well. Hope you feel better soon and you don't get a sinus infection, I always hated those.

Mad Hatter said...

You and me both, sister! :)
Hope you feel better and that your injections go well!
Love,
Maddy

Kathleen said...

Yeah!!! Happy Stimming. You're about a week behind me. I'm excited to have a cycle buddy. Keep me posted!