I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ungodly hour

This is my first attempt at a blog post from my iPhone

It is 6:50 am on a Saturday morning. I am sitting in the clinic waiting to have a wand shoved up my vagina. Not a nice way to wake up!!!

3 comments:

Patience said...

Not a fun way to start the day! Hope you have something fun planned today after starting it that way! :) Good luck with your cycle!

ICLW

Triumph in Learning said...

Ahh I remember that all too well, not fun. But from what I've read looks like things are progressing well this time:) I wish you the Best!

ICLW

KC said...

Your post made me chuckle! Isn't that how we all spend a Saturday morning!