I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess how many eggs

So I am going to have a little fun here,

I want people to guess how many eggs they think will be retrieved on Thursday.

Remembering that last time around they retrieved 4.


I have set a goal of 6 - 8, but I don't know for sure.


This is just for bragging rights....

20 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I am going to guess 7- let's aim big, but not too much. ;)

chococrazy said...

8!!!

Angie said...

What a fun game! Mind if I borrow it in a few weeks? I was gonna guess 7...if you've read much of my blog, you know I'm partial to sevens. :-) Fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

I am going to say the even number of six or eight. ;)

Haidee said...

NINE! :-)

Christine said...

Oooh, this is a fun game. I say seven eggs!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

I've always said a dozen, so that's my guess. I have no idea if it's realistic or not, but I'm hoping and praying for many, many, many, wonderful eggies for you.

Krissi said...

How fun! I'm going to guess 7! Looking forward to seeing the results! Good luck!!

RELH said...

8!!!!


ICLW #26

First and Only said...

I'm going to say 7! Good luck!
ICLW #13

Anonymous said...

8 is what I think!

Kathleen said...

yeah! i love this idea. i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess NINE!!!

as for me, i'm feeling MEH. nothing, nada, no symptoms. i'm 5dp3dt and just don't have any hope. ugh.

Nink said...

Hi, just came across your blog and am now following! My husband and I will be starting IVF next month. As for my guess....hmmmm! 7! Seven is my LUCKY number. After all, my birthday is 7/7! :) I'm happy to be following your journey and I can't wait to see that BFP! Oh, how all us infertile women LONG for that BFP! :)

kathleen said...

Happy ICLW! I'm going to say 9..because it is my favorite number. :)

Cambridge Girl said...

I say 9 too.

Keya said...

8 perfect ones :) Are there prizes for guessing right? ;)

Circus Princess said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ;)
I think after the struggles to get pregnant you actually enjoy and appreciate it more, but the fear comes hand in hand with the joy because you know how easily things can go awry.

I'm going to guess 8, and among those 8 your golden one :)

Good luck!!

KC said...

I bet you will have eight eggs! Thanks for the post on my blog. I actually ended up buying my drugs from the clinic this time. I didn't find there was much of a savings. Just curious what clinic you are at? I am going to one out in Mississauga and we aren't 100% happy. Wondered if yours is better

Augusta said...

HI Sarah,
I'm just visiting your blog for ICLW, but I still want to register a guess. I'm going for a high number, 10!!!
Good luck with the retrieval, fertilization and transfer. Hoping you get a BFP after that.

Be well,
Augusta

Hair & Make-up said...

I hope you get 8 little healthy eggies!