I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Not good news
I was told this morning they may cancel my cycle because of the cysts that are always there and were there last time around.
I could use any thoughts and prayers you can spare that we can keep going!!!
sorry sara! hoping they resolve. i had cycts w/ my first cycle. it sucked to be delayed, but in the end, they got it under control and we wer able to cycle one month later. maybe you just need to be in supression longer? thinking of you!
6 comments:
Thinking of you! I hope they don't cancel *HUGS*
Fingers crossed for you that you can go forward with your cycle.
Sending you tons of thoughts and prayers that your cycle will continue! and hugs!
Prayers and hugs!! Hope things work out soon!
Sending all the prayers I can that they don't cancel your cycle.
sorry sara! hoping they resolve. i had cycts w/ my first cycle. it sucked to be delayed, but in the end, they got it under control and we wer able to cycle one month later. maybe you just need to be in supression longer? thinking of you!
Post a Comment