I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy ICLW!!

Hello ICLWers!!

Welcome to my little place on the internet!!

For my readers who don't know what ICLW is click here.  It is a great way for us IFer to meet others who have been there, done that got the t-shirt.

For those new to my blog, my full story can be read here, sorry it is kinda of long, but it is the whole story.

For those regular readers, welcome back!!!  I am so grateful to have you all!

Right now I am in the middle of my second IVF cycle.  I am currently in the middle of stims, waiting to see when my ER will be.

If you have a second please pop over to my fellow blogger Kathleen over at "As Fast as my Baby Can", she just had some bad news and could use a few extra hugs and supportive words!!

Happy ICLW!!!

7 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Happy ICLW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Happy ICLW.

Haidee said...

Happy ICLW Sarah! When is your first scan, must be soon? GOOD LUCK!!

jill's infertility document said...

Happy ICLW to you. I'm glad I popped into your blog as you are in the middle of your cycle. Now I can stick around to wish you luck along the way. I'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your story! i hope this IVF is it for you! i'll definitely be following along. good luck!

RaisingCain said...

I've done 1 failed IVF - we didn't even make it to transfer due to 'egg issues'. We're gonna go for #2 in January. Good luck with your #2 - you give me hope!

Kathleen said...

awww! thanks for the shout out Sara! i think all the good thoughts helped! my bad news turned to good!

i hope this cycle is you're golden cycle. happy ICLW!