I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Update - Our Little Embryos
We have 4 little embryos growing in a little dish at Mount Sinai.
DH and I will name them tonight!
Not sure if we will go with E names for eggies/Embryos, or Z names again for Zygotes.
8 comments:
Let me be the first to congratulate you. CONGRATS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOT! *insert happy dance here*
Yay!
Yahoooooo!! Best of luck with those lil' ones!!!
Yay! Wishing and praying tht they grow, grow, grow!
Good number!! Keeping growing embabies!
Grow embryos grow!
Might I vote for: Eggbert, Ethel, Ernie, and Esther???
Go eggies GOOOOOO!!!
Might I vote for: Eggbert, Ethel, Ernie, and Esther???
Go eggies GOOOOOO!!!
Post a Comment