I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

bitchy and bloated

I am bitch, bloated, and still stimming!!

It seems that my bigger follicles are waiting around for the smaller ones to catch up.

So the good news is my ovaries are doing good,

The bad news is the rest of me is ready to give in.

This morning was my 4th morning in a row at the clinic, my arms look like a junkie, covered in bruises, but I am getting closer and closer to my goal!!

So we are waiting to hear about my blood work and if my hormones are going to stand one more day of Stims or not.

11 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Those last few days are so very uncomfortable! You can do it!

Kate said...

Hang in there! You can do it!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I pray all the bruises are worth it! Hang on a couple more days!

Ashley said...

Hang in there! The bruises will be worth it if it all works out. Hoping that it does!

Haidee said...

I feel for ya on the pin cushion front. I had to have a BT 6 days in a row and only one arm is easy to get blood from! Ouchy! Hang in there babe, it's so draining I know but not too much longer to go. xox

Kathleen said...

keep it up sara! you can do it. go girl go!

Melissa G said...

Hang in there - not too much longer til you're PUPO!

Best wishes!

Unknown said...

I've never done IVF and I can't imagine the sheer amount of drugs it takes...goodness gracious. Praying for your miracle!

ICLW #161

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You can do it! And you also have license to be bitchy if you wish! :)

junebug said...

((hugs)) Hang in there!

Julie said...

the junkie arms are the worst. i was so self-conscious about that, and was wearing long sleeves even though it wasn't quite cold enough for it. in the end, i hope it will all be worth it, and you will get your BFP!

(thank you for stopping by my blog.) :)