The clinic told me today we are on short time now.
I have to go back in again tomorrow so they can check up on my follicles sizes.
I have 3 - 4 good sized follicles on each size. This time around they seem to be a little more confident at what are follicals and what are cysts,
On our first IVF I said all I wanted was to have one or two good eggs to transfer. We ended up with two. This time around I set a goal of 8 eggs, so we had a few to freeze. So looking at these follicles this looks like this might not be a crazy as some people thought!!
I am off work today, DH has told me to just stay home, relax and grow these follicles. It will be a pretty laid back weekend, except for the early morning clinic visits.
Well I am off to read some blogs for ICLW!!


11 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Fingers crossed that you get your 8 eggs. Best of Luck!!
Aly
www.infertilityoverachievers.com
fingers crossed! grow, follies grow! 8 is a great number!
Hi Sarah, thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a relaxing weekend (aside from the clinic visits) and that those follicles keep on growing.
Here's to a dozen little eggies for you and DH!!
Grow those follies! Hope the clinic visit tomorrow gives you even more confidence, I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you for the visit to my blog.
Hoping those follies grow big and strong!
*hugs*
ICLW #163
Hope things continue to go well!!!
ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Grow follies, grow! Hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend!
8 sounds great!! Have a good weekend & just relax. We are thinking of you!! muah!
Wow! That's awesome! I'm inspired by your progress since last time when you had two (as it's starting to look like that's all I'm going to have this time). Crossing my fingers that it keeps getting better and better!
Love,
Maddy
It sounds like you have a wonderful Husband. :-)
ICLW
Post a Comment