I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Morning appointments

Oh how I love the early morning blood work and ultrasound appointments.

I was up before the sun this morning to let the clinic poke and prod me.

Things seem to be progressing, I won't hear back from the clinic today, and I go back on Friday morning.

One good thing was I didn't ahve to wait until their phone call to take my meds today.  Normally they ask you to wait for your blood work results before taking your meds, but I got the okay to take them this morning. 

This is a good thing because one of the meds I need to take needs to be mixed up before it is injected.  I was worried about how I was going to do this at work since I don't have anywhere that I could mix everything up before injecting it.   So I called my husband and asked him to mix it up, he then met me in the parking garage and I unzipped my jeans and injected myself sitting in my car while DH drew up the next med.  Second injection in and away I drove making it to work on time!!

Ah the strange places we inject ourselves while going through fertility treatments!!

5 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Keep up the good work! IVF is not for the weak hearted!

Anonymous said...

yay Good job.

Lori LeRoy said...

Hope this one works out for you.

Anonymous said...

Wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and sending you strength and some receptive hormones!!!

Kathleen said...

ah yes! the ever stealth car-injection. gotta love it! i triggered in the Opera of all places! the things we do for love, right?