I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Ugly cry
I just had an ugly cry at work...
I feel better, but not I am stuck in my stupid little office until the red puffy eyes go away....
oh! i've had soo many of those afternoons and/or mornings where i've feared that someone would come in my office and ask me why i was crying... luckily, i've made it through so far... hugs. glad you got the cry out!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you feel better & I'm hoping your eyes get back to normal soon :)
I'm sorry. I hate those...the kind that do serious damage on your eyes long after the cry is over. :(
The most important thing though is that you feel better. (((HUGS))))
I'm sorry :(
oh! i've had soo many of those afternoons and/or mornings where i've feared that someone would come in my office and ask me why i was crying... luckily, i've made it through so far... hugs. glad you got the cry out!
Post a Comment