I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

another update

We are now following 3 embryos, 1 arrested yesterday.

No word on grading.

We go in tomorrow morning to talk about our options.

Please pray that 3 of them still keep growing.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Praying for your 3 embryos to keep growing and staying healthy! I am thinking about you everyday - e-mail or call if you need anything!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Lots of prayers!

Eloquenza said...

Thinking about you and your three little ones!!

Kelly said...

You (and your three embies) are in my thoughts!! Keeping everything crossed...

First and Only said...

Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Waiting for the phone call everyday is so nerve wracking. Three is great - good luck!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Thinking of you this morning! *pixies*