I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anniversary

Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary!!  Since I might not be up to celebrating tomorrow we are doing it all today.  We are heading out to a nice dinner maybe a bottle of wine, then tomorrow I get to get up and get poked and prodded in the "punta cana" with sharp object.

So to my sweet husband on our anniversary,

You are my rock,
You have walked beside me and held my hand, never leaving my side when I fell behind.
You have celebrated the highs, and wipe my tears away during the lows. 
I would not have the strength to go through all of this without you by my side.
I love you!!

8 comments:

married_em said...

Happy Anniversary!! Good luck tomorrow!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Happiest of happy anniversaries!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow - g'luck!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Brenda said...

Happy anniversary!!

Kathleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Celebrate your togetherness!

Mad Hatter said...

Best wishes for a wonderful anniversary! You look sooooooo pretty in your picture!
Love,
Maddy

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the photo!

Angelfishgurl said...

Happy Anniversary!!