I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not a happy wife

I am feeling a little better today thanks to some Ginger Tablets and some ginger tea, I am still feeling lightheaded, but I will survive.

Last night I went to have dinner with my parents, where my mom told me about all the neighborhood "kids" who were pregnant and showed me the baby shower invites for others.

As I was packing up to leave I noticed I didn't have my key card to get into the parking garage, after searching my purse and my car I figured I must have left it in my yoga bag the other night.

So I start heading home, I was feeling pretty low, so I call DH at work.  He sounded distracted as I start bitching about not having my card and having to find somewhere to park and run upstairs to get it.  I got a "that sucks listen I have to go", I said good bye and hung up.

I was feeling pretty lonely, (not lonely enough to head back to my parents place, they were C-R-A-Z-Y last night), I get home, go upstairs, tear the apartment apart looking for the stupid key card, I can't find it anywhere!!!  Tears are streaming down my face thinking I have lost another key card, I find out "spare card" that is on it's last legs (it is cracked and doesn't fit into the reader easily). 

I go back downstairs park my car and head upstairs to continue to look for the card.  I finally give up, and send DH a text that I have lost my card.

A minute later the phone rings, it is DH, my key card is in his pocket!!!!  He noticed I left it on the table and put it in his pocket with my meds so he would remember to hand it to me when I met him at work to get my shot but forgot.

I was not a happy wife………………...

1 comment:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

At least he was kind of thinking of you and wanted to get you the card. Sorry for your crappy night...