I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Barf Friendly Foods

Okay sorry about the earlier post, just a mini pity party for one.

So I bet ya the title of this post has you wondering, WFT???  Well I am a few days away from starting the suprefact, and of course one of the side effects is vomiting.  And if there is a 1 % chance that I will throw up then I will spend the next week praying to the porcelain gods.

On a Forum I frequent one of the pregnant girls was talking about Barf Friendly foods, so I figure I should start stocking up on them,

My list so far:

Friendly:

Small Pastas like Rotini
Cinnamon buns
Crackers ( I am going to have to track down some good gluten free crackers.)
Chicken McNuggets (not really diet friendly)


Not Barf Friendly Foods
Popcorn
Spaghetti
Bananas (although you think they would be a good food, not so much)
Rice
Milk

So I will throw the question out to you ladies, what are your Barf Friendly foods, and what foods should I stay away from???

7 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I am a new follower...I found you from the STFU Fertile site. Sorry to hear everything you have been through.

Keya said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog :) Chicken nuggets is barf friendly? Hmm I dunno. Oily foods r probably best avoided. Crackers sound good. How about bread? Nuts(no pun intended)?
Good luck for your next IVF cycle. Hopefully, the next thing that makes you barf is morning sickness!!

P.S - I am your latest follower.

KandiB said...

Barf friendly = things that don't hurt when you barf them up, or not barf-inducing?

Non-barf inducing list for me would be: Toast, animal crackers, mac n' cheese, rice/tapioca pudding. Well...this stuff worked for me, anyhow!

I wish you all the best with your cycle. One IVF cycle was all it took for us! You can do it! :)

Thanks, too, for visiting my blog

RELH said...

hmmm..... NONE are barf friendly..waste of money :)

ILCW #49

Grace said...

really? chicken nuggets?! one of my friends swears that deli roast beef cures nausea. swears. her husband is a doctor and thinks she's ridiculous, but she's had 100% success with it. :)
thanks for stopping by!

Rach said...

Nice FYI's! Happy ICLW!!

Alison said...

Creamsicles are definatley NOT barf friendly... I ate three or four (moderation is definatley not my strong suit) and it looked like a hungover smurf had been in my bathroom. Blue vomit.. YUCK!