I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

And the Adventure Begins (again)

Saturday was Day 1 of IVF Cycle #2.

I was unable to blog about it because my little brother was getting married and I was a little busy!!

AF showed up earlier then expected at 12:45 a.m. on Saturday, just before I went to bed. I was filled with emotions but I had no one to share them with as I was staying over at one of other bridesmaids and DH wasn't there

The next morning I was able to share with my sister in law and the other bridesmaid that knew that things were a go!!  We all started to cry and were feeling like this was something special that the start of my brother and SIL's new life could also be the beginning of something special for us too!

We only have one little problem right now, DH and the Clinic are arguing over what way to give me all the meds, DH is a paramedic and has a pretty good understanding of injections, he hates the pens and hates having to stab me multiple times.

I have decided to send DH to the clinic for the med teachings rather then go myself, he understands it so much better then I do, and sometimes I feel so stupid asking the questions, so I am going to let him and the clinic fight it out on the way to get the drugs into my system.

I am still trying to get over the stress and long days of the last few weeks so I am off to bed!!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

congrats on getting started! good luck! i'm thinking of you... oh, and i was at a wedding this weekend too. my sister got married on saturday. AND AF came late on thursday night... i'll be starting my shots at NEXT AF, but they will be stims, so looks like we might be cycling together. thinking of you!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Congrats on getting started again and the emotional roller coaster it brings!

Anonymous said...

All the best for your 2nd IVF! I hope you get the best news soon!

ICLW # 105 - Marion