I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stock Tip

I suggest you go out and buy stocks in Gravol (Dramamine for my American readers) because it looks like the nausea is kicking in.  I was really hoping this was not going to happy at least until I hit the Stimming drugs, but today I am not so lucky.

Hopefully this is just a passing thing!


Mommy in Waiting over at Maybe Baby (or maybe the looney bin) tagged me to answer some questions, so here we go!


(1) What is your dream occupation?
That is pretty easy, I would love for my photography company to take off so I could work for myself


(2) What is the best dish you can cook?
Toast...lol  Okay I am not that bad, but I don't really have anything that people insist I make all the time.

(3) Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper?
Yes.  Several times for various reasons.  The funniest being a few years ago when I was misquoted and they printed that my husband was a doctor.  The joke still Goes on, we are called Dr. and Mrs by all of our friends, and it took me 3 weeks to get DH's ego back to normal size, lol. 

(4) What's the worst and most memorable job you ever had?
the worst job had to be when I worked for a Music School trying to sell Music lessons.  The best has to be where I work now, but that is mainly because of the amazing friends I work with.

(5) When you were a teenager, at what age did you envision yourself getting married? How old were you in reality when you got married?
.I always knew I was going to get married, I just thought it would be around 25 and I got married at 30.

(6) What’s your most hated household chore? What’s your favourite?
I hate all household chore, my least favorite it dusting, my favorite would have to be cooking

(7) What’s your earliest memory?
As strange as it sounds, I remember lying on the carpet surround by all my toys when I was about a year old, I told my mom about it once and she told me that I was bang on describing the house I lived in until I was about 3.

And so it's my turn to tag some of my fellow bloggers! If it's not your cup of tea then don't worry about it but I'll put it out there!

So I'm tagging three bloggers: 

Kathleen over at As Fast as my Baby Can
 Anna over at Pink Dots
Jess over at A Little Blog about the Big Infertility

3 comments:

Haidee said...

Yeah, I got nausea too on the down reg drugs :-( Not fun! I feel for you, hopefully it eases off when your body gets more used to it.

BTW you've been tagged to answer some questions on my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the tag blog and great answers :-)

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Thanks for nominating me! I will have to find some time to do this! :) sorry about the nausea.