WARNING: This post is more for my IF readers, I am sorry if I offend any of your fertiles that read my blog.
Ugh, all over facebook these days there posts about mommies, like this one....
To ALL the UNSELFISH MUMS out there who traded EYELINER for DARK CIRCLES, salon hair cuts for ponytails, long showers for quick showers, late nights for early mornings, designer bags for diaper bags, and WOULD NOT change a THING. Let's SEE how many MUMS repost this...MUMS who don't care about whatever they GAVE UP, instead LOVE what they get in RETURN...RE-POST this if you're a MUM and LOVE your KIDS!♥♥♥
Gah they are everywhere these days!!!! It seems like 50% of my mommy friends on facebook are posting things like this right now. Sure I am proud of them for being mommies and for the most part I like most of their kids, but it is just so in your face right now.
I am prepared for things like this leading up to Mother's day, but not in the middle of September.
Okay rant over......


3 comments:
I couldn't agree more! I see very similar posts on my newsfeeds every day and just scroll past and ignore them. Facebook can be difficult to cope with for us IF'ers at times.
i struggle daily with facebook. i wrote a post on it too.. its just so frustrating sometimes to see all the successes and complaints by women who are mothers, but i can't seem to break away from it. do i truly hope that one day i will be one of them? or when we do succeed, will i keep my IF sisters in mind and try to be mindful. i hope the latter.
I don't like reading those type of FB posts either. They are definitely done by people that have never been close to anyone that has struggles with fertility. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment