I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Inner Strength!

I was at yoga last night for the first time in a few weeks.I was a little worried that I would struggle with it since it has been almost a month since I was there.

At one point we were standing with our arms up for almost 2 minutes.  30 seconds in my shoulders started to scream "ABORT, ABORT, are you crazy we can't do this".  I was just about to put my arms down when something clicked inside of me...

I started thinking of all the pain and craziness DH and I have been through over the last year.  Sure it was painful at the time but I got over it right??  So what was a few minutes of pain in a yoga class, I can do it!!!  Sure enough I made it through that set, and the next one and the next one, each one more challenging, and each one I laughed in the face of pain, stayed strong and made it through!!!

I found my inner strengh again!!! 

This whole infertility thing had stolen my inner strength, I was just finding it way to hard to stay positive any more.

Last night I got more then a work out at my yoga class, I got a little piece of myself back again!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC news! I'm so glad you were able to push through and find yourself again. Yoga is a great place to escape some stress.

ICLW #115
http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/

April said...

That's wonderful news! I've heard that yoga is a great place for finind that bit inside of you that's been lost.

ICLW

howtobehealthyblog said...

That was a good post, and yoga is good for a healthy mind and body.

~Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! Good for you Girl! I am praying for you and that sweet baby you WILL hold in your arms one day - no matter the journey that takes you there! :)

Lori LeRoy said...

Good for you - we infertiles are a tough lot and sometimes we need to be reminded of that! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

YAY you. I love you. Keep that chin up, girlfriend. You have an amazing spirit. *hugs*

threelittlekilos said...

what a great post -- i love that you've re-discovered your inner strength. :)

b

TeamBabyCEO said...

Great post! Yoga has tremendous powers...I've started doing ashtanga after being banned f rom Bikram while TTC/going through the infertility rounds.

Congratulations on your Creme de la Creme!

Sara said...

Good for you! Glad you got your strength back.