I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Feeling good

I am happy to say I am feeling good and full of hope.

When we went through IVF #1 DH and I decided that we would stay positive no matter what happened, but I have to admit deep down inside I still had my doubts, I had this nagging feeling in the back of my head saying What if, what if you don't succeed, what if you end up not being pregnant.

I was really scared that this was going to affect round 2.  With the Arrival of AF expected in the next week or two  which triggers IVF #2 I am super excited and no matter what I can't seem to bring up those nagging feelings.

I sit here wondering where that little voice in the back on my head is, when I think "this time will be successful, this time I will be holding a baby in my arms," That little voice is gone.


I actually find myself shopping for the little pea already, so far the muchkin has a set of Nascar Sippy Cups and an M&Ms racing onesie, I can't seem to help myself.


I am really hoping that this is a good sign of things to come and not my mind playing horrible tricks on me.


So I will keep up hoping, dreaming and wishing that IVF #2 will bring our little bean home!!!

Stay away little negative voice in my head!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm holding out hope for you!

Kathleen said...

hoping and praying for your success on #2! I'm waiting on AF to get some final tests done and then with the NEXT AF, I'll be back in the stim game too. EEP!.... I love that you are already buying things for your baby. However they come to you, they will love them :-)