I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Why oh Why???
Why does time seem to stand still when you want it to speed up, but you want it to slow down it never does????
no kidding - i have the hardest time with that. my birthdays seems to get closer and closer together each year, however, i feel like its going to be forever before i begin my next cycle. ugh! totally understand where you are at :-)
2 comments:
no kidding - i have the hardest time with that. my birthdays seems to get closer and closer together each year, however, i feel like its going to be forever before i begin my next cycle. ugh! totally understand where you are at :-)
I struggle with the perception of time all the time (no pun intended!) I just want it to roll backwards.
Post a Comment