I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thank you

Pine Cones seem to be representative of our first IVF journey with our two little Eggs Ziggy and Zoey,  I have blogged about it here.

Recently a friend of mine presented with me with this necklace of a pine cone!  I plan to keep wearing it  as a reminder to myself that the universe has plans for DH and I, and as a symbol of hope for the child I will one day hold in my arms.

Thank you very much Trish!  It means a lot to me!!!  Okay here I go crying again, lol.

No comments: