I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pine Cones

The day after we found out the transfer didn't take, DH went for a hike in a conservation area. He found this log under a tree by a stream. He sat on the log just meditating and thinking. He heard this noise and looked over as the smallest little pine cone dropped at his feet, not a second later a second one dropped on the other side. He picked them up looking up at the tree to see if any more would fall, but they didn't, just these two little pine cones

He stared at this two little pine cones in his hand, and then looked up at the tree full of big full grown pine cones and started to cry, these two little pine cones were like Ziggy and Zoe, they were never going to grow into big pine cones, but they were just a special.

fast forward a few months later and Pine cones seem to be popping into our life again recently.

The other morning just before I woke up, I had a very vivid dream that I was giving birth at home, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I got up feeling very weird because the dream was so real.

When I opened my apartment door to leave for work, there was a very large pine cone sitting right there. Right in the middle of my doorway. My first thought was this the universe trying to tell me something??

I decided that I was not going to read too much into it, but it kept bugging me all day long thinking about this pine cone.

Later that week when hubby and I were driving together I told him about my dream and the pine cone.

He proceeded to tell me that earlier that week he had a dream that we had given birth to a baby boy, and that we were all sitting in a tattoo parlor as he was getting a new tattoo. Of what you ask??

A pine cone…

From a dream dictionary

Pine Cone

To see a pine cone in your dream, symbolizes wealth and good fortune. The dream could also be a pun on "pining" for something or someone.

And

Pine Tree

To see a pine tree in your dream, symbolizes immortality, life, and/or fertility.  The dream could also be a pun on "pining" for something or someone.

No comments: