This morning while driving to work they were talking about Michael Jackson on the radio. They mentioned that we are coming up on the first anniversary of his death.
It threw me for a bit of a loop, "It can't be a year" I kept telling myself.
So much has changed in just one year. This time last year I hadn't had my surgery yet and we still thought I might be able to get pregnant on our own, no IVF required. Life was going along like there was no problems, things seemed so complicated back then, but now, looking back, I would trade anything to go back to those days.
It is funny how fast time flies, how sometimes we think things can't get worse, and they do. A year ago I was upset and didn't like what was going on I thought surgery was going to be the answer to everything. Boy was I wrong, the surgery just opened up a new pathway that I was thrust onto.
It is so weird that a year ago I thought I was in a very bad place, yet now, I want to go back to those blissful days of ignorance when I had not felt the pain that I have felt in the last year.


No comments:
Post a Comment