I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Unfit Parents!

What kind of Idiot takes a small child to a protest when they know how violent things got yesterday???

And you think I need a home study to adopt a child???  What about these unfit parents???  What are you going to do about them????

GRRRRR....it makes me so mad to see these unfit parents!!!

Here in Toronto we have hundreds of peaceful protests in our city each and every year, it is sad that a small group have done so much damage.

Here are just a few images from yesterday:

No comments: