I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why can't things be easy for me?

I fell in love with a designer dress that I want to wear for my brother's wedding only to find out we were not going to be selling it.

Then they decide we are going to sell it!! SCORE!!! I end up doing a fitting with the designer, he tells me what size to order, and I do!!!

I get the dress home yesterday, it is the WRONG SIZE!!! It was mislabeled....grrr....now I have to wait to find out if all the sizes are wrong or just mine, then I have to send it back and re-order it again!!!

Why oh Why when it comes to clothing can things not be easy for me????

No comments: