I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The little green jealousy monster

The little green jealousy monster is rearing his ugly head in my life right now.

Recently two ladies I know of have gotten pregnant.  Don't get me wrong I am super happy for both these ladies because both of them have had their fair share of problems getting pregnant.  Both these babies are Miracle babies,

But I can't help but thinking why not me???  Why can't I have a miracle baby??  Then I start to feel guilty, both these women have had fertility problems  they deserve this.

This starts a nice guilt spiral I am up and down like a YoYo.

Gah................................. I hate this................................

2 comments:

myinfertilitywoes said...

Hi Sarah - thanks for visiting my blog this morning! How interesting that we have similar posts/feelings going on. It's hard to know how to deal with others' pregnancies and babies, and then I hate myself for not being able to 'be normal' and happy for them about it.

Sorry you're going through similar feelings/thoughts.

Good luck with IVF and good for you for your first run! That must have felt good!!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Hugs, Sarah. I wish I could say something that would ease the pain you're in... Just know our thoughts are with you.