I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster


I feel like I am on such a roller coaster right now.  Things are so crazy in my life.  Things I don't really want to talk about out in the open which makes it very hard to deal with since I have no one I can really talk to.

I am up one minute and down the next, some days I can barely get out of bed in the morning.

I am at a bit of a cross roads here.  I have decisions to make, either way someone gets hurt, but I have do decide if it will be me, or someone else.

I have spent so many years of my life pleasing others, putting my own needs and feelings second.  But at the beginning of the year before our first IVF attempt DH and I decided that we would put our needs and the needs of our future family, first for the next year, so now when that option is in front of me I am finding it so hard to do it.

I am sure part of this roller coaster ride could be because I am basically working 3 jobs right now.  I work my full time job all day, then come home to work on photos from the two weddings I have shot recently.  Then on weekends we are "working" at the racetrack.

I think I need a bit of a break......

1 comment:

BU said...

Wow, that does sound overwhelming. Maybe in the spirit of putting yourself first, you should get a massage or a facial or something totally self-indulgent. You deserve it!