I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Opening Up to the world!

I have decided to take the permissions off my blog today.

Why you ask??

Because I think I need to be able to share my thoughts and feelings with the world, there are others out there that are going through the same thing as I am and we need to join forces against the big bad world!!

As for people finding me in real life that I may not want to know about this??? I don't think that is going to happen, and if they do manage to come across my little blog out of the millions of blogs out there, then maybe it is meant to be!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thank you for sharing your blog with us :) You are incredibly strong and have so much to offer others who need someone to get through their tough time.