I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I tell you how much I love my hubby!!!!

My sweet hubby knows I am having a hard time right now,

So what does he do??  Instead of sleeping all day since he is on nights, he got up and came to visit me at work just to hang our for a bit.  Yes, he is still on call, my work is close enough for him to pop over.


I am so lucky to have him!!!!

I love you baby!!!






1 comment:

Jonelle said...

Aww what a sweet husband. You are very lucky.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to hear about how your next IVF cycle works.

Jonelle

ICLW