I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

how quickly a mood can change

It is amazing how quickly I can go from being okay to being a mess.

This afternoon I wandered on to IVF.ca a fantastic website that supported me through our first IVF attempt, now it is just a reminder of our failure. I saw people that were going through there treatments at the same time as me, I saw their tickers, they are now entering their second trimester.

I know one day I will get my BFP, I know I will hold my baby in my arms, I just wish there is a way to go through this without having to deal with all this emotional crap!!!

No comments: