Just some nonsensical rambling right now,
I find most days to be a struggle to just get out of bed, I have to have a good long talk with myself to get my butt up and motivated.
Lately I have been trying to make a conscious effort to be positive and happy, wallowing in misery is not going to anything but make me feel like crap, I make positive posts on facebook and other places because I am struggling to stay above water.
Last week I had someone say to me, well you don't seem depressed, WTF, how do you know what is going on in my head???
Well I am sorry that I am not going around advertising that I am depressed, because as soon as you do that it opens me up to a whole bunch of questions from people that I don't want to answer.
Should I just wear this around now???



1 comment:
I get the same thing from people - because I am outwardly happy and I AM happy most of the time they then go the other way and think that my infertility doesn't affect me. But it does! I just choose to try not to let it get the most of me, most of the time. It's still hard though and certainly the one thing that occupies my mind day and night. (((HUG))) I hope you start feeling a bit better soon!
Post a Comment