I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just living life!

I am a bad blogger but this crazy thing called Summer is just taking over our lives!

DH and I are having a great summer, for the first time in many years we are not actively TTC,  our Infertility has taken a backseat and we are living our lives!!

As I posted earlier DH and I went away to the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen New York at the beginning of the month.  I had a blast!!  Shopping, relaxing, hanging with amazing friends!

At the beginning of the summer the opportinuty to travel to New York City came up.  We went back and forth about going as it is also American Le Mans Series Race in which we were both expected to show up and work!   We decided that we were going to put the race aside and travel to New York as I have never been!  We are leaving at the end of the month for 5 days, we are staying in Manhattan just south of Central Park!

But because I am taking so much vacation, I am having to put a lot of time in at work,  and work has been pretty stupid as well so by the time I get home I don't feel like turning on my computer.

I still have my good days and bad days, there are some days I don't want to get out of bed and face the world, but overall I am glad we are having the chance to put Infertility on the back burner and just enjoy time together before we start IVF #2

No comments: