Okay I know I know I have been a bad blogger lately.
I have been on vacation and my laptop is the last thing that was on my mind.
I have decided that I will do these updates in a few posts over the next few days. First off because I am not up to doing it all in one shot, and secondly I am sure you don't want long crazy rambling from me, so I will give it to you all in small doses.
I have been off work for 10 days and I am dreading going back to the office tomorrow. I have been feeling a lot of stress lately, and this last 10 days away from work has done me a lot of good. I am relaxed and tanned, ready to face the world again. I was able to do a lot of thinking while I was away and I feel so much better now.
DH and I traveled to Watkins Glen New York for the NASCAR race!! We are big racing fans!! We were camping with 20 of our friends! It was a blast, and my liver is killing me. This was my last "Party" weekend as I am cleaning up my living for our next IVF attempt in the early fall.
As for the healthy eating plan...that went out the window while we were away. I tried so hard, until a friend of mine held a homemade chocolate chip cookie covered with nutella....she held it under my nose, tempting me, I tried to resist, I tried closing my eyes, and holding my breath, but the smell of that fresh baked cookie was too much to take....she almost lost a finger and a thumb when I finally cracked and lunged at the cookie goodness!!!
But, my stomach has felt like crap for the last few days, my heartburn has returned, it really did show me how much healthy eating was doing for me! I am going back on plan tomorrow!!!
More to follow tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment