I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Ugh....
Even the kids I use to babysit are getting pregnant before me...
Ugh! I hate facebook for that very reason! I've taken to hiding everyone who comes up with a pregnancy announcement--at least then I don't have to read every detail every day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I will keep my fingers crossed that this round of IVF is successful for you!
7 comments:
that blows!
that bites.
i hate FB too.
Ugh, I hear you! It really sucks! I had a girl at school who was 4 years below me who has 6 kids! Yes, you read that right, 6! Our turn now! (((HUG)))
ICLW#12
I totally understand. I have that problem with former students (and I teach 5th grade...at least they wait until they're older--like in 8th grade).
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish you the best!
Happy ICLW ~#42
Grrrrrr!!!!
Ugh! I hate facebook for that very reason! I've taken to hiding everyone who comes up with a pregnancy announcement--at least then I don't have to read every detail every day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I will keep my fingers crossed that this round of IVF is successful for you!
Happy ICLW!
~ #54
That's rotten! Another reason to hate Facebook.
ICLW #75
Post a Comment