I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
I did it!!!
I am an Iron Commenter!!!
I used my lunch hour at work to comment, and I have been glued to my laptop all weekend (thankfully DH is working)
I have commented on all 144 blogs in September ICLW!!
23 comments:
Awesome!! Congrats!
Well done! I think I'm about halfway there!
Well done - i am so not disciplined enough to do it! So hats of to you!
Congratulations! And thanks for the hugs on my blog--I really appreciated that.
(ICLW #123)
Thank you for stopping by. I'm impressed that you've been to them all!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. That's awesome that you made iron commentator!!!
ICLW#136
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and congrats on making iron commentator!!!
that's really impressive!! that's a lot of reading and a lot of comments!
that is wonderful! We all appreciate your encouragement.
Congrats!!! Wow That's amazing! Happy ICLW
Congrats! Thanks for your sweet comment. I hope your latest IVF attempt gives you that elusive BFP. Looking forward to following your journey! ~ICLW
Impressive! Best of luck on your IVf cycle!
ICLW #9
Wow! Congratulations!
I also earned the honor! Crazy huh?! haha - I don't know if I'll be able to do it again though.
impressive!!! i didn't get close... alas... maybe next month
Sweett!! congratulations :)
You rock! I'm always envious of someone who gets an iron commenter.
Happy ICLW!
Yowsa, that's awfully impressive. Thanks for your comment on mine! Seriously, hope you took the heck outta that nap.
Take care,
lady pumpkin
ICLW #26
You're a strong woman! LOL! Thanks for the blog comment. :)
Huge congrats on Iron Commenter. It's been a while since I've hit that.
And, about your last post, some of my best friends were made on the net. I don't know what I would do about them.
Impressive. One of these months I will do that. :-)
That is awesome! I've got about 45 left to do before the end of the day and I'm not sure if I'll make it at this point.
Oh and Happy ICLW!
Post a Comment