Wow it is that time of month again!!!
Thanks for stopping by my little place on the internet. To read my full story you can Click Here (All about me)
Right now I am 14 weeks pregnant with my first. We were successful on our Second Round of IVF.
If you are trying for Iron Commenter here are a few "non Pregnancy related" Posts you can read and comment on:
New Years Purge
A message of Hope to a Special Friend (warning this one is a tear jerker!)
I haven't been posting much because I have been feeling horrible. I have determined that Pregnancy and Me to not mix well, I am not one of those people who is walking around glowing, and for some reason a good chunk of the world feels that because I did IVF I should just be grateful to be pregnant and I have no right to complain.
This will also most likey be my last ICLW for a long while. I know many people still in the infertility battle don't want to listen to a pregnant woman bitch about feeling crappy so feel free to pass on by.
As for me, (here comes the complaining part) I am suffering with a horrible afternoon sickness where I throw up so hard I have pee my pants, almost constant headaches and Migraines and a baby who has discovered that my ovaries that are bloated and covered in cysts make a great play toy. I spend many of days in pain, feeling horrible, all the time trying to find the bright side and shoot rainbows out of my ass like the other Fertile Prego's around me.
So anyways, Thanks for stopping by,


11 comments:
i love your honesty Sara! the image of your baby playing with your ovaries made me laugh. i'm so sorry that pregnancy has been a rough one on you. regadrless of how you SHOULD feel, you still feel how you do. so go with it. happy ICLW and big hus.
I love this post. I was lucky enough to feel great throughout my pregnancy (knock on wood) but find the entire experience a little...bizarre so when people talk about how beautiful it all is, I sorta just want to roll my eyes. Doesn't seem to matter that we worked really hard for this, either way, its just weird.
Thanks for your comment on my blog - good luck with your pregnancy and hoping that you're feeling better VERY soon.
I hope you are feeling better, and it is sad that you don't feel that you can complain about your pregnancy on your own blog. I had many friends who were pregnant and those who say it was peachy, might be stretching the truth just a tad.
Whenever you decide to post, we'll be here to listen.
Hope you can enjoy the weekend a bit. Good luck.
Here from ICLW, and I have lots to say about this. I struggled with the complaining, too, when I was pregnant. I swore I'd never be one of those people who complained how hard it was to be pregnant, I'd just be grateful. And yet a lot of the time, I felt like crap. My rule for myself was that it was okay to complain about symptoms - "I feel nauseous" or "my back hurts" - as long as I didn't say "I wish this was over" or "just take him out now" or some of the other crazy things people say. I'm sure nobody noticed but me, but it made me feel better. I do hope you feel better soon, though.
Isn't it funny how once you go through IF, you don't feel like it is okay to complain about the discomforts of pg? I feel the same way sometimes...
Anyway, I hope that the discomfort eases up a little bit and you feel better. Hang in there!
Happy ICLW!
I just finished reading about your story and wow, you have been put through many tests. Congratulations on expecting your first baby! Allow yourself to feel what you feel and don't feel bad about it! (And that is coming from a woman who is still not pregnant! - no one said you have to pretend pregnancy is like sunshine and rainbows all day long!) :)
Oh girlie...I hope you start feeling better soon....I def think us IF girls can complain about pregnancy....we have every right and people should not judge because someday they will be in our shoes and pregnancy might not be as good to them either...and we all know you are grateful for your little bean:)
I hope you feel better..now why are you leaving us Bloggers? Don't go..you give us hope:) That is so stinky that you feel sick...you have been through so much! hmmm..saltines and 7up...normally make me feel a little better..
Happy ICLW Week! Dropping by again! Yay - 14 weeks!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well during your pregnancy.
Hopefully it'll pass and you can start to enjoy it.
Take Care!
The C's
#161
yuck - sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. I hope it starts to get a little better for you!
See, the difference between you and a lot of other people who complain about being pregnant, is that you've fought the hard battles to get where you are, and you know how lucky you are to BE pregnant. It's ok to complain when you aren't being ungrateful.
And honestly, anyone who goes through what you went through to get pregnant should be blessed with a wonderful pregnancy. It's not fair that you feel like crap! *stomping feet for emphasis*
(here from ICLW! #42)
Post a Comment