I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

It's the little things right??

I am celebrating the fact that except for a small incident because I got too hungry on Saturday morning I am now 2 days puke free!!

I have also slept through the night for two nights without my 3 am pee break!!

I am a little behind on my ICLW comments as we went visiting friends this weekend but I promise to catch up this week

9 comments:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

2 puke free days??!! and sleeping thru the night? awesome!!! hang in there!

jill's infertility document said...

yay for being 2 days puke free! Hope the b/w goes well today.

happymomof4 said...

Sleeping through the night?! WOW!! I haven't done that in I couldn't tell you how many weeks! I am up at least 1 time and very often 2 or 3 times. I cannot imagine what it will be like as I get further along. I guess just preparing me for those late night feedings;)

Frozen Egg Bank Mom said...

How good is it to be puke free and sleeping through the night? That's fantastic. I hope it continues like that for you!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Sarah=

Yay for less puking.

As per your blog comment re: acupuncture. Thanks, I do think it works for some, but not for me. I regularly did acupuncture through all of my IVFs and almost all of my IUI's. About 3 years in total.

Oddly enough 2 out of 3 pregnancies I have had were months where i didn't do acupunture (which were most, except when it got to be expensive.) Crazy, right?

Hope you feel better soon. Acupuncture is supposed to be good for m/s too I hear.

Jessica said...

Hooray for the little things...gotta celebrate what you can!

Here from ICLW

Rochelle said...

First off, congrats on being in the second trimester now! I hope the sickness stays away. I am glad your nurse was so caring and compassionate. I hope to be a nurse like that one day. Lots of love from ICLW!

Kathleen said...

so glad you have gone 2 whole days. hope many more days like this to come.

MrsH said...

TWO WHOLE DAYS, I am so jealous...