I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
I've been considering getting one soon - it's uncomfortable sleeping sometimes and I always lie on my tummy. I know that won't work out really well in the future so it sounded like a good idea. LOL funny your husband tries stealing it!
hahaha!!! I saw it at babysrus! My husband and I go there just for fun..well not really we go there for my niece but we are there for two hours!!! Saw this..we wanted it!! I need it!! lol
I have been sleeping with a body pillow for a while (well since the time DH said he can't sleep with my legs on top of him :) ), and love it!!! Enjoy it!!!
5 comments:
I've been considering getting one soon - it's uncomfortable sleeping sometimes and I always lie on my tummy. I know that won't work out really well in the future so it sounded like a good idea. LOL funny your husband tries stealing it!
hahaha!!! I saw it at babysrus! My husband and I go there just for fun..well not really we go there for my niece but we are there for two hours!!! Saw this..we wanted it!! I need it!! lol
ooo, i want one! thanks for sharing!
I have been sleeping with a body pillow for a while (well since the time DH said he can't sleep with my legs on top of him :) ), and love it!!! Enjoy it!!!
How did I miss this post? I have one also and I love it!
Post a Comment