I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank you everyone from ICLW

First off I want to thank anyone who might have stopped by and thought, "look at that stupid girl, she is pregnant and all she does is complain" for not making any comments.  I know most of you won't be back to read this, but I am sending my thanks out into the universe for you.

Secondly I want to thank everyone and offering me words of encouragement and support, it has really helped to lift my spirits and help me understand that I am not alone with my feelings.

Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Shona said...

I've just given you a blog award. Head over to my blog for the details. Shona

Aramelle said...

Hi Sarah...
I actually stopped over to tell you that I have an award for you on my blog, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and winning an award! Happy ICLW :)