I was pleased to see that two ladies put me up for an award!! Shona from A PGD Blog and Aramelle from One Wheeler's World provided me with
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are the the 7 things about myself.
1. I love Yoga, I didn't know how much until I finally got back into it last night. It makes me feel so good!!!
2. This baby is a first for DH and I, but he has delivered about a dozen babies in his lifetime so he is a bit of an old pro at this
3. DH and I play in traffic for fun. We are both track safety personal for an International Raceway. He proposed at the racetrack on my favorite race weekend and now our baby is due on that same weekend.
4. DH rides a motorcycle and I am his "bitch on the back"
5. I have some of the best friends ever!! We tend to get a little crazy sometimes!! I sometimes wonder how we are not in jail
6. I don't know how I would have made it to this point without the support of my online friends!!
7. I love shoes!!! We were in NYC for 45 minutes when I was already in a shoe store buying shoes!!
Now to Pass on the award:





8 comments:
I love that you got engaged at the race track...and that your baby is now due that same weekend!
Congrats on your award.
I love Shoes too. Actually I love boots more. I bought lots when I was last in Canada as they are much cheaper than in the UK. My suitcase came home stuffed with shopping.
We need to hear more about the stories that should have got you into jail. Intriguing!
Thank you so much for your kind words & the award!!! I loved learning more about you and that is amazing your baby is due the same weekend!
"Bitch on the back" - LMAO! That's too funny!
And OMG - SHOES! Love shoes! Envious that you got shoes in NYC! :)
And I love that your little one is due on the same weekend as your fave race & the anniversary of DH popping the question!
Love learning new things about bloggie pals:)
Thank you, I am honoured for the award that you gave me.
Dropping by to let you know that I also have awarded you a Blog Award. Take a peek at my blog post called: - I LOVE THESE BLOGS AWARD - when you get a chance! =)
The C's
Post a Comment