Thank you everyone for your support yesterday. I was really touched.
It was not meant to be a mean spirited post, but more of a "why the grass is not always greener on the other side" kind of thing.
I know when I was struggling for my BFP I remember thinking how lucky those ladies were who had gotten pregnant. But now that I am here I understand why people are not always skipping through fields of flowers and pooping rainbows.
I was just trying to share how I was feeling in hopes of maybe bringing a little more understanding to Pregnancy after Infertility.
On another note we have our NT Scan next week.
I am scared and excited at the same time. I am so happy that we will get to see Mo again, and I know he/she is going to look more like a baby this time around rather then a little dot.
But I am scared that they are going to find something wrong. I am really hoping that when they tell me everything is okay that maybe I can start to worry less and enjoy this pregnancy more.


3 comments:
I think we are all feeling tense all the time going through all of this crappy crapness. Having been pregnant (and losing afterwards) I know the tension and worry you feel every day even if I am not pregnant now. I remember it well. I also know even if I have a succcessful pregnancy and get into other trimesters besides the first, I will be feel tense every single day. But, even so with all the tension- I know we all feel joy as soon as we see those double lines/ get that positive hcg. And I know we all feel that joy for each other as well. Pregnancy is no picnic and infertility is no picnic and loss is no picnic. And that is the commonality we all share. I hope we can get back to the peace love and understanding soon.
Good luck with your NT scan- I am sure I would be super nervous. Hope everything continues to go well. I wish we could have constant ultrasounds wouldn't that make it easier? Have you thought about a Doppler? I think that's what I will need to do to help my anxiety along?
Welcome to motherhood, hon. It's one big ball of worry. But so rewarding too.
PS: Cannot wait for your scan next week, mostly to see some new Mo pics!
Here to support you along this second-leg of your journey.
I am excited to hear how your NT scan goes - deep breath girl, you'll do fine!
Post a Comment