I am a little late to the party with this one, It comes from Mel over at Stirrup Queens, (which is an amazing resource off all information in the Adoption, Loss and Infertility world!! Seriously this women is my hero, she has lists for everything!!) It is a way to get to know the people that are reading you blog.
I now have 58 followers!! Woo Hoo!! So I am curious to know, who are you? How often to you stop by? How did you find me? Tell me a little about your self!
Okay you don't have to answer all of that, I would just like to get to know you!!



3 comments:
I do believe you know all about me, ad nauseum. ;)
I follow you but I'm not a lurker here. I don't remember how I found you - maybe ICLW. I stop by about once or twice a week.
I follow you as Kristine, and I'm xine on FBL.
Post a Comment