I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank You

Thank you to those of you who have stopped by with kind words on my post yesterday.

I think feeling like a piece of ass for so long now is taking a toll on my mental state.

I am writing this after throwing up for the 3rd time in 12 hours. Seems like little Mo has not liked my food choices in the last 12 hours. We are staying with friends tonight so I really hope this stops and I am nor waking up the entire house at 2:30 am.

I see my OB for blood work on Monday so I kinda of hope it will show something wrong with something like my iron levels or something easy like that so maybe we can get this all fixed up.

Again thanks for your kind words they really lift my spirits.

4 comments:

christine said...

I am so sorry that you are so sick. I managed to avoid the puking part of the first tri, but was still quite nauseous. I always feel terrible for preggos who throw up every day, that just stinks...especially after going through IF!! Hope you start to feel better soon!

ICLW #134

Jin said...

I feel your pain. I was sick multiple times a day from week 4 through 14, and then it car back at week 37 or 38. Hope it gets better!

Anonymous said...

Dropping in via ICLW

Hope all is well and your dreams come true :)

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Here from ICLW hoping your doc can help with the bad morning sickness! I know there are so many different things out there salt and vinegar chips is one! It is hard to feel so sick when you really want to enjoy your pregnancy. Take care