I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling so Relieved!!!

We got to see Mo again today!!

We went for our Maternal Age Counseling and it turns out our new OB was running the clinic today.  He is a really great guy!!!  We are very happy with him!!

And not Mo, the baby is measuring 12 weeks 5 days with a heartbeat of 154 Beats per Minute


Mo was kicking and squirming all over the place, kicking the ultrasound wand, very active!!  Mo was giving the ultrasound tech a run for her money!!!

And her is the newest picture....

9 comments:

happymomof4 said...

YAY! Happy for a great appointment:) LOVE the picture!

Nick and Kristi said...

Awwww So cute...I forget how Mini Baby's start out as but your little bean has the most perfect little head:)

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

ooohhh... CUTE! I cannot WAIT til we get to 12 weeks and the babies actually look like babies!! I love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats on a great appointment! mo is pretty cute!

marilyn said...

thank you for sharing this with us! This is just a miracle! Amazing!!! Congrats!!! I am so glad it is going to smooth for you! :)

Keya said...

Wonderful!! so happy for ya :)

jill's infertility document said...

Go Mo!

heartincharge said...

What a beautiful pic! Such a beautiful moment. Congrats!

Kathleen said...

so beautiful Sara! amazing.